21 August 2015

Creep Heart

I discovered Australian art and jewellery designer Creep Heart through the wonderful Curve Creation's instagram account (go and give her a follow, she has fab hair and a serious brooch addiction!).

Ella Mobbs, the brains behind Creep Heart, describes her designs as 'haunting and romantic', something that's definitely reflected in the 'Night Dreamer' brooch that I chose. The acrylic layers give a feeling of depth and texture to the brooch and the beautiful design is captivating.



It's so cute I had to theme an entire outfit around it!



The best thing about Creep Heart, though is the love that Ella puts into each piece and the care for her customers. My brooch arrived in the cutest packaging and Ella had even popped in a free gift to say thanks! A cat ring no less!



Added extras like the beautiful postcard have left me longing even more for payday so I can go back for more! As I've just ordered a new phone I think one of the wooden phone cases may be next......

No comments:

Post a Comment